2011年1月24日月曜日

My holiday

I am doing various things in holiday. First, I am buying and borrowing CDs in THUTAYA because I like to listen to music. I’m always listening to Spitz, Lar’c~en~ciel, and flumpool. Their songs are very nice. Recently, I borrowed CDs of BLANKY JET CITY in THUTAYA. These songs were very cool when I listened to these CDs. The best song of these CDs is “Dandelion”. This song was very wonderful. Second, I am reading books. I’m going to go to the bookstore once a week. The book which I read recently is “Golden Slumber”. Golden Slumber is written by Kotaro Isaka. This book is a suspense story. I thought that this story of book was very interesting. Third, I am reading comics in holiday. My favorite comic is “BLEACH”. I think that this comic is very exiting. Therefore, it is very enjoyable for me to do their things in holiday.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿